Updated 25 April 2017
Our Principal, Graham Kenyon, has authored and contributed to a number of leading industry publications and events, a selection of which is listed below:
- *Due 2018* IET Standards Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Applications, 3rd Edition (Author, 3rd Ed. amendments)
- *Due 2018* IET Guidance Note 5: Protection Against Electric Shock, 8th Edition (Author, 8th Ed. amendments)
- *Due 2018* IET Guidance Note 6: Protection Against Overcurrent, 8th Edition (Author, 8th Ed. amendments)
- *Due 2018* IET Electrical Installation Design Guide: Calculations for Electricians and Designers, 4th Edition (Author, 4th Ed. amendments)
- *Due Soon* Trimble NES White Paper Specifying specialist systems in construction (Author) Click here for further information.
- *New in 2017* IET Standards Code of Practice Electrical Energy Storage Systems, 2017 (Co-Author). AVAILABLE NOW. More information and IET video.
- *New in 2017* Department of Health Technical Memorandum 06-01 Electrical services supply and distribution, 2017 (acknowledged contributor). Available free to download.
- IET Standards Technical Briefing: Electrical Energy Storage: an introduction, 2016 (Lead Author). Free to download from IET: download link
- IET Standards Technical Briefing: Practical Considerations for d.c. installations, 2016 (Lead Author). Free to download from IET: download link
- IET Guidance Note 1: Selection and erection, 6th Edition and 7th Edition (acknowledged contributor)
- IET Guidance Note 5: Protection against electric shock, 6th Edition (acknowledged contributor)
- BS7671:2011 (17th edition IET Wiring Regulations) requirements for EMC in buildings.
Seminar session presented at the IET Seminar “Wireless Communications in Buildings”, 28 September 2011.
A video of the presentation is available to view on the IET TV website. Other presentations from the seminar are also available from the site.
- The Ground Window Concept, 2005-2007
Presented at the IET Tutorial Workshop “Earthing & Bonding Techniques for Electrical Installations” between March 2005 and September 2007. The paper is available in one of the published seminar journals, e.g. ISBN
- Practical selection of high integrity / uninterruptible power supplies, 2006
Presented at the IET BETNET International Conference, Kuala Lumpur, 2 November 2006
- Control of information flooding and mode confusions: lessons from major engineering projects, 2007
Co-authored with W. Ian Hamilton and Joanne Stokes, published in this HFES Europe publication “Human Factors Issues in Complex System Performance”
Seminar/conference discussion panels
- 26 April 2017: Future of Engineering Conference, The need for brilliant minds in standards-setting for new technologies (discussion panel member)
- 18 October 2017: UK Construction Week, Energy storage panel discussion (discussion panel member)